Wing IDE 2.1.3 Released: October 12, 2006
We're pleased to announce Wing IDE 2.1.3 for Windows, Linux, and OS X. The release can be downloaded from http://wingware.com/downloads. This is a bugfix release that fixes several problems in the previous release. Highlights of Wing IDE 2.1.3 include:
- Support for Python 2.5 final
- Fixed several bugs in search-in-files replace
- Handle Zope Page Template encoding the same way Zope does
- Subversion integration works w/ Subversion 1.4
- VI mode and general editor fixes
A complete list of changes is available.
Version 2.1 is a free upgrade for Wing version 2.0 users; any license for the 2.x series will work with both. Version 2.1 can co-exist with 2.0. Although they share the same configuration files, it is possible to switch back and forth between them on the same system.
System requirements are Windows 2000 or later, OS X 10.3.9 or later for PPC or Intel (requires X11 Server), or a recent Linux system (either 32 or 64 bit).