Debug Probe Options
The Options menu in the Debug Probe provides the following choices:
- Clear -- Clear previous text from the shell.
- Save a Copy -- Save a copy of the shell to a disk file.
- Wrap Lines -- Toggle whether or not long lines are wrapped in the display.
- Pretty Print -- Causes Wing to use Python's pprint module to format output
- Enable Auto-completion -- Controls whether Wing will show the auto-completer in the Debug Probe
- Filter history by entered prefix -- controls whether the history will be filtered by the string between the prompt an the cursor. If history is filtered and a is entered at the prompt, the up arrow will find the most recent history item starting with a
- Evaluate Only Whole Lines -- Controls whether Wing will operation on whole lines when a selection of code from the editor is evaluated in the Debug Probe
The preference Raise Source from Tools can be used to determine whether source code windows will be raised when exceptions occur in the Debug Probe.