[wingide-users] unit test environment setting

Rui Li Rui.Li at citrix.com
Wed Oct 12 18:10:34 EDT 2016

Spent almost an hour today, no lock to get nosetest with the plugins I need to run under Wing.
So I just put everything in a shell script and run it from bash

-Rui

On 10/12/16, 5:57 PM, "Wing IDE Support" <support at wingware.com> wrote:

    On 10/12/16 5:11 PM, Rui Li via wingide-users wrote:
    > Anyone know how to setup unittest environment settings on wingide?

    I usually set up the environment in project properties using:

    project->project properties->environment->”Add to inherited environment”
    project->project properties->testing->Environemnt->”Use Project Setting
    and the Following Run Args:”

    You may want to debug your test by right clicking on the file, using
    Debug Test, and then using the Debug Probe to look at os.environ.

    > Also, anyone know if there’s built-in code coverage reporting tools in
    > wingide? (anything similar to pycharm’s coverage tool?)

    Unfortunately, there currently isn't a code coverage tool integrated
    into Wing.

    Cheers,