[wingide-users] unit test environment setting

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Oct 12 17:57:47 EDT 2016

On 10/12/16 5:11 PM, Rui Li via wingide-users wrote:
> Anyone know how to setup unittest environment settings on wingide?

I usually set up the environment in project properties using:

project->project properties->environment->”Add to inherited environment”
project->project properties->testing->Environemnt->”Use Project Setting
and the Following Run Args:”

You may want to debug your test by right clicking on the file, using
Debug Test, and then using the Debug Probe to look at os.environ.

> Also, anyone know if there’s built-in code coverage reporting tools in
> wingide? (anything similar to pycharm’s coverage tool?)

Unfortunately, there currently isn't a code coverage tool integrated
into Wing.

Cheers,