[wingide-users] unit test environment setting

Rui Li Rui.Li at citrix.com
Wed Oct 12 17:11:31 EDT 2016

Anyone know how to setup unittest environment settings on wingide?

I’m using nosetests for all the testing, and I need to enable some plugins
Nosetests support enable plugins if there’s environment variables set in environments.

I tried following
project->project properties->environment->”Add to inherited environment”
project->project properties->testing->Environemnt->”Use Project Setting and the Following Run Args:”
project->project properties->testing->Environemnt->”Use Selected Launch Configuration”->”my_launch”->Environment->Environment->”Add to inherited environment”

nothing seems work.

Also, anyone know if there’s built-in code coverage reporting tools in wingide? (anything similar to pycharm’s coverage tool?)

Thanks

-Rui