[wingide-users] testing tab and drilling to exceptions

Andy Altepeter andyaltepeter at invenshure.com
Tue Dec 15 15:33:43 EST 2015

Hi John,

Thanks for your fast response!  What you proposed sounds good to me.  I
don't know whether I would click the "x" very often and would probably
prefer the full exception line since it's a larger click area.

Is there a setting in Wing where the exception traceback can be left
expanded when only running a single test?  I Generally I write tests and
make sure they pass, so I'm re-running the same test over and over, and the
exception is always collapsed.  Or maybe subsequent test runs could
remember the expand-state of the prior run? I get that expanding every
exception when running many tests would be overwhelming and a poor
experience.

Regards,
Andy

Andy Altepeter | Software Architect