[wingide-users] no exception output in tutorial 1.7.1, example1.py

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Mar 31 08:57:44 EDT 2014

Jerome Lyles wrote:
> No error is reported in the exceptions tool.  I’m on a Mac using Python
> 2.7.5. (Mavericks)

Can you send the code where it's not reporting an exception and also
details on how you started debugging?

Do you get any error messages or does debugging definitely start and

I'm guessing it's probably either the code no longer contains the
exception or you aren't debugging the code (which is done with
Start/Continue in the Debug menu) but would need more info to diagnose it.