[wingide-users] Wing IDE ro sluggish response

diliup gabadamudalige diliupg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:07:56 EDT 2014

After coding for a few hours I find the interface slightly sluggish and
slow to response. If I shutdown and restart the program it is ok for a
while. Is there a way to free the buffers or release memory or something
similar without constantly shutting down the program?
I work on a Toshiba Tecra Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz lap top with 4 Gb RAM and 64
bit Win7.

--
Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com