[wingide-users] Wing slowing down

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Mar 26 10:27:10 EDT 2014

On 3/26/14, 3:49 AM, diliup gabadamudalige wrote:
> After coding for a few hours I find the interface slightly sluggish and
> slow to response. If I shutdown and restart the program it is ok for a
> while. Is there a way to free the buffers or release memory or something
> similar without constantly shutting down the program?
> I work on a Toshiba Tecra Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz lap top with 4 Gb RAM and 64
> bit Win7.

Could you please submit a bug report from Wing's Help menu and include
the error-log so we can look into this?

Also when sending to the mailing list, could you please change the
subject line from wingide-users Digest and delete anything from the
message you're responding to that isn't relevant.  You could also create
a new message rather than responding to an unrelated one.