[wingide-users] fixing pi-cache for both 32bit and 64bit Windows

barefootedbandit philmorefield at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 11:04:24 EDT 2014

Hello all-

For quite a while I've been solely using 32 bit distributions of Python. I
recently started setting up a project that uses a 64 bit distribution, and
started setting up the Wing project properties accordingly. For the most
part everything was straightforward: pep8, pylint, and pyflakes panels all
work fine and the Python shell works fine.

But the Source Assistant tab is having a hard time with the transition.
Instead of successful introspection, the tab just turns white. I get a brief
message on the status bar which gives me a message about "pi-cache is
empty".

Any thoughts on how to get Source Assistant working again? I've attached a
screen shot of the problem, but it's a bit difficult to make out details.

<http://wingide.992054.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655956/wing_pi_cache-page-001.jpg>