[wingide-users] Wing IDE won't start on Mac OS X Mavericks after specifying DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

Trevor T tsnipez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:02:27 EST 2014

Hello,

I've discovered that if I specify the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH variable in my
~/.profile file, Wing IDE will not start.  Unfortunately, I need to specify
this variable to run the latest development version of sklearn compiled
from source, otherwise it complains it can't find "libmkl_intel_lp64.dylib".

I've tried setting the variable in the Project Properties but that doesn't
seem to do anything either.  Perhaps my formatting is not correct?

Any help would be more than appreciated.

Thank you,
Trevor