[wingide-users] Cannot attache after 5.0.7

Brett Dixon brett at readyatdawn.com
Fri Jun 13 18:53:21 EDT 2014

I haven't changed anything in the wing prefs, but double checked to be sure.  Its set to Accept Remote Connections and the ports are the same.  I replaced the wingdbstub file I was using with the new one in wing and it will import but not connect.  Calling Ensure() just errors with Not Connected.

*         I tried console_wing, but it doesn't show anything of note

*         I tried poking around at debugger within wingdbstubd, but there's not a lot to do in there

What can I try to narrow this down?

Python 2.7.3 x64

Thanks