[wingide-users] Color assignments for my WING configuration ...

Richard Bobo richbobo at mac.com
Thu Jun 12 12:52:00 EDT 2014

Great to hear about the new color schemes coming in the next release!

Thanks!
Rich

Rich Bobo
Senior VFX Compositor
Armstrong White
Email:  rich.bobo at armstrong-white.com
http://armstrong-white.com/

Email:  richbobo at mac.com
Mobile:  (248) 840-2665
Web:  http://richbobo.com/

"A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it."
- Alistair Cooke