[wingide-users] Color assignments for my WING configuration ...

Thu Jun 12 11:34:21 EDT 2014

That's awesome. I use Solarized color options in other parts of my linux
environment
(e.g. terminals, etc.) because of it's sharpness. I didn't mention it in
my original
email because, until I visited your link below, didn't know those themes
were derived
from a larger Solarized visual leffort (... I thought it was just
application app specific).
Now I understand why those terminal palettes look so sharp, and this is
precisely what
I meant in my original email about IDE color schemes (that sharpness and
contrast).

Looking forward to using one of the Solarized options. Thank you.

Noel

--
Sincerely,
DiData