[wingide-users] Color assignments for my WING configuration ...

Mon Jun 9 11:04:05 EDT 2014

Thanks...

Yes I tried that one a while back and found myself tweaking it, too.
I agree with you that it could be improved. In the end I reverted
to the default one (after spending some time).

Your Wiki idea is a wonderful one. Color schemes (whether dark,
light or in between) make all the difference to developer
eyes and some people just do it better than others (certainly
better than me). :). It would be nice to be able to view and
select from a catalog of those contributed.

Thank you =:)

--
Sincerely,
DiData