[wingide-users] Color assignments for my WING configuration ...

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jun 9 09:27:52 EDT 2014

On 6/6/14, 9:34 PM, DiData via wingide-users wrote:
> Is there a way to import someone else color configuration and, if yes,
> does anyone
> want to share theirs... pehaps with a screenshot (or point me so public ones
> for WING 5).

Wing's colors can be configured via palette files; see
https://wingware.com/doc/custom/qt-styles for more information.  I tend
to use the Monokai palette that comes with Wing, though I think it could
be improved.

If there is interest, we could put contributed screenshots and palette
files on wiki.wingware.com

Cheers,