[wingide-users] Force a return type for autosuggest

Diogo Baeder diogobaeder at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 17 21:24:39 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem which is, if I put a @classmethod in a class and make it return an instance of that class (like returning "cls()" if "cls" is the first parameter to the classmethod) WingIDE can't resolve the return value to an instance of that class, hence I lose the autosuggest that the IDE normally gives me in other situations.

Do you know if there's a way to make WingIDE recognize the return value as an instance of that class?

Thanks!

Diogo Baeder
http://diogobaeder.com.br