[wingide-users] How do I keep all arguments that WING auto-completes for me after typing the opening parenthesis of a class or function ...

Wed Jul 2 15:51:33 EDT 2014

*'**nervous*' is a great way to describe the current behavior (there and
then gone).

I like the "How about this" scenario below because, in fact, it's how
I imagined it would work when I tried it yesterday before submitting
the email question (i.e. I intuited that moving the mouse through the
auto completed section would keep it, but it didn't. Instead it acted
'nervously' =:)).

Although it's little different, hovering tool tips are nice too.