[wingide-users] How do I keep all arguments that WING auto-completes for me after typing the opening parenthesis of a class or function ...

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Wed Jul 2 14:59:02 EDT 2014

Honestly, I currently don't use this feature, mainly because the current
implementation
is too 'nervous' (*).

I also usually want to have the choice to keep them all or just to
discard them.
How about this:
  - if the user just types on, the arguments are discarded
  - if the user uses the tab key, the behavious is like now
  - if the user does something else, e.g. move the cursor, all arguments
and defaults are kept (thats also the way PyCrust handles things)

(*) I'm not using it, but still it's not deactivated because it's a
replacement for
the lack of tooltip help (I would prefer to have the functionality of
the source assistant
in form of a tooltip help).

Regards,

Dietmar