[wingide-users] Project breakpoints not cleared

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jan 27 10:55:44 EST 2014

On 1/25/14, 4:37 PM, L J Robie wrote:
> What was your reasoning in carrying forward settings from the last open
> project into a new project?  Is there a way to instruct Wing to use a
> default .wpr/.wpu when a new project is created?

It's a bug that breakpoints are carried forward and we'll fix it in
future releases.  To use a project as a template, simply open it and
save it as another file.

> Do you anticipate the inclusion of project templates in a future release?

We may add templates at some point, though I prefer projects that can be
reconfigured at any time so that you can easily add / remove things
without needing to start from scratch.

Cheers,