[wingide-users] Breakpoint headers collapsing

L J Robie ljr at fallbrook.net
Mon Jan 20 13:05:00 EST 2014

The column headers need some attention.  They come up completely
collapsed and if I set them the way I would like and, for example, open
the condition column for a breakpoint, when I exit from that column ALL
the headers collapse back to an essentially unusable (and ugly!) state.
I understand that you need to conserve space for use in split windows
but I would prefer that you honor my requests for width settings and not
reset to unusable defaults without warning.  I like to keep a full width
toolbar and have the columns set so I can read the headings.  This is
how column headings work in 4.1 so I think this behavior is a bug.

Thanks,
John Robie