[wingide-users] debugging django 1.6 templates

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Tue Jan 7 17:10:29 EST 2014

has anyone had any luck with this?  My debug environment works great with
the python code, but I can't get it to respect a breakpoint in the template.

I'm using the remote debugging option (using wingdbstub)

TEMPLATE_DEBUG=True in settings.py

Enable Django Template Debugging is checked in my project preferences.

The breakpoint is set on a line that says {% for form in formset %}

--
I asked the Internet how to train my cat, and the Internet told me to get a
dog.