[wingide-users] Incremental saving.... wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 15

William Foster sandwichcaptain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 11:48:56 EST 2014

Just wanted to say that I use a combination of Dropbox, Mercurial, and a
private repository on Bitbucket.

It allows for incremental backups of file changes with Dropbox, the VCS
ideology of only commit when it's worthwhile, and gives me two remote
backups of my projects.

If you are going to use Dropbox with Git or Mercurial I would recommend
having a remote copy of the repository (eg. private repo at Bitbucket)
because rarely Dropbox can screw up the local repository files if you
are making changes on multiple computers.

~ William Foster