[wingide-users] wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 15

diliup gabadamudalige diliupg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 03:15:25 EST 2014


Hi ALL!

I appreciate the answers by Michael, john and Rebbca who seem to share my
thoughts too. :) I disabled all other version control systems on Wing and
enabled git as always. Is that ok? I like to develop my code in stages and
sometime go back and branch off in another direction but keep both going at
the same time. attached is a screen shot of my wing. see the bottom left
corner which says "failed to run git"
why is this? how do i save anew version after i add a new routine?

Thanks all!


On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:29 AM, <wingide-users-request at wingware.com> wrote:

> Send wingide-users mailing list submissions to
>         wingide-users at wingware.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://wingware.com/mailman/listinfo/wingide-users
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         wingide-users-request at wingware.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         wingide-users-owner at wingware.com
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of wingide-users digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13
>       (diliup gabadamudalige)
>    2. Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13 (Michael Hipp)
>    3. Re: Incremental saving.... wingide-users Digest, Vol 118,
>       Issue 13 (Strauch, Rebecca A (DFG))
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:42:43 +0530
> From: diliup gabadamudalige <diliupg at gmail.com>
> To: wingide-users at wingware.com
> Subject: Re: [wingide-users] wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CAMxbqSMg0Dx4bBkvzO9cUJZH8dDn-Nmw51oqzfo1hW93ONPUkg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi helpful Wing IDE user/expert/developer,
>
> I am not quite used to version control systems. The way that I know is a
> simple incremental saving system which i'm used to from a long time ago. I
> tried to use the version control system but the way I understood it is
> mainly for a lot of people editing the same file. Can any one out there
> please help me with a simple step by step guide as to how I can use this
> method do to incremental saving on the python project that i'm doing using
> wing IDE pro.. The project has three files and each one need to be saved
> occasionally when ever i do a serious edit. There is no one else involved
> in editing. It's only me. I am not very good with command line stuff. Any
> help would be appreciated. I watched some videos on version control systems
> but couldn't figure out how it was done on Wing IDE. Please pardon my
> ignorance and help.
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Diliupg
>
>
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:30 PM, <wingide-users-request at wingware.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Send wingide-users mailing list submissions to
> >         wingide-users at wingware.com
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >         http://wingware.com/mailman/listinfo/wingide-users
> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >         wingide-users-request at wingware.com
> >
> > You can reach the person managing the list at
> >         wingide-users-owner at wingware.com
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of wingide-users digest..."
> >
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >    1. Debug Flask local server (Michael Hipp)
> >    2. Re: Debug Flask local server (Wing IDE Support)
> >    3. Stop on exception, within try block? (Graham Wideman)
> >    4. Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 12
> >       (diliup gabadamudalige)
> >    5. Re: Stop on exception, within try block? (Wing IDE Support)
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:26:30 -0600
> > From: Michael Hipp <michael at redmule.com>
> > To: Wing IDE Users List <wingide-users at wingware.com>
> > Subject: [wingide-users] Debug Flask local server
> > Message-ID: <530B80C6.4050307 at redmule.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> >
> > The Flask local server invoked with app.run(debug=True) will reload
> itself
> > whenever it detects a change in any of the python code. But this doesn't
> > seem
> > to work when run from the Wing debugger. Is there a way for this feature
> to
> > work yet still have access to the Wing debugger?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Michael
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 2
> > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:14:02 -0500
> > From: Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com>
> > To: Michael Hipp <michael at redmule.com>,         Wing IDE Users List
> >         <wingide-users at wingware.com>
> > Subject: Re: [wingide-users] Debug Flask local server
> > Message-ID: <530B8BEA.1090400 at wingware.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> >
> > On 2/24/14, 12:26 PM, Michael Hipp wrote:
> > > The Flask local server invoked with app.run(debug=True) will reload
> > > itself whenever it detects a change in any of the python code. But this
> > > doesn't seem to work when run from the Wing debugger. Is there a way
> for
> > > this feature to work yet still have access to the Wing debugger?
> >
> > Do you know how Flask implements reloading?  A common way to do it is to
> > spawn subprocesses with the running server.  If this is the case, Wing
> > won't be able to debug them because Wing doesn't debug subprocesses in
> > general.  There's usually a way to disable the reload feature and then
> > Wing can be used to restart the process as needed.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > John
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 3
> > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 16:37:23 -0800
> > From: Graham Wideman <initcontact at grahamwideman.com>
> > To: wingide-users at wingware.com
> > Subject: [wingide-users] Stop on exception, within try block?
> > Message-ID:
> >         <20140225003723.JOFW24376.fed1rmfepo103.cox.net at fed1rmimpo209>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> >
> > [Arrrg, resubmitted due to wrong from address.]
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Apologies if I've overlooked something obvious, but:
> >
> > Is there a setting, feature or approach to get WingIDE debugger to stop
> on
> > exceptions, even within try..except blocks? (A feature I'm used to having
> > in IDEs for other languages.)
> >
> > I find myself writing code with exception handling for later robustness,
> > which, during initial debugging, captures programming mistakes that I'd
> > like the IDE to stop at... necessitating rerunning the offending code and
> > single-stepping to find and inspect the problem location.  So I'm hoping
> to
> > avoid that.
> >
> > I'm thinking this would need to be enabled on a per-module (or
> > finer-granularity) basis, since, in python, some code uses exceptions as
> > part of expected code paths.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > -- Graham
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 4
> > Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:25:29 +0530
> > From: diliup gabadamudalige <diliupg at gmail.com>
> > To: wingide-users at wingware.com
> > Subject: Re: [wingide-users] wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 12
> > Message-ID:
> >         <
> > CAMxbqSM8-_7Rv63cJ5-1meKstET0K_FRUjzuEXCr3fSWg4k9iA at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I did disrupted the system. Will do so in
> > the future. :)
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:30 PM, <wingide-users-request at wingware.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Send wingide-users mailing list submissions to
> > >         wingide-users at wingware.com
> > >
> > > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> > >         http://wingware.com/mailman/listinfo/wingide-users
> > > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> > >         wingide-users-request at wingware.com
> > >
> > > You can reach the person managing the list at
> > >         wingide-users-owner at wingware.com
> > >
> > > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > > than "Re: Contents of wingide-users digest..."
> > >
> > >
> > > Today's Topics:
> > >
> > >    1. QT mainloop support (L J Robie)
> > >    2. Re: QT mainloop support (David Cortesi)
> > >    3. pylint (thomas.haslwanter)
> > >    4. Re: pylint (Wing IDE Support)
> > >    5. Re: QT mainloop support (Wing IDE Support)
> > >    6. Re: Saving old versions -- was wingide-users Digest, Vol 118,
> > >       Issue 10 (Wing IDE Support)
> > >
> > >
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Message: 1
> > > Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:35:12 -0800
> > > From: L J Robie <ljr at fallbrook.net>
> > > To: wingide-users at wingware.com
> > > Subject: [wingide-users] QT mainloop support
> > > Message-ID: <530A4D70.5000109 at fallbrook.net>
> > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"; Format="flowed"
> > >
> > > Do you provide support Qt debugging yet in your release?  Obviously you
> > > must have that capability since Wing uses Qt.
> > >
> > > By "support" I mean hooking the Qt mainloop so as to allow breaking a
> > > running program and dynamically adding new breakpoints, etc.
> > >
> > > John
> > > -------------- next part --------------
> > > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > > URL:
> > >
> >
> </pipermail/wingide-users/attachments/20140223/eecf3287/attachment-0001.html>
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > >
> > > Message: 2
> > > Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:20:39 -0800
> > > From: David Cortesi <davecortesi at gmail.com>
> > > To: ljr at fallbrook.net
> > > Cc: wingide-users at wingware.com
> > > Subject: Re: [wingide-users] QT mainloop support
> > > Message-ID:
> > >         <
> > > CALyzANsc44Kfcajim3UbzN26HmDGz-JYcr6jOudsQ8z2AV33_Q at mail.gmail.com>
> > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> > >
> > > Wing is a Python IDE, so you must be using it for PyQt (or PySide)
> code,
> > > and the breakpoints are on Python statements - yes?
> > >
> > > I have successfully used Wing Personal 5 to debug a program that has a
> > > QThread and uses signals, trapping on a breakpoint in the thread code
> and
> > > in the code that handled a signal  from the thread, with no problem.
> > >
> > >
> > > On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:35 AM, L J Robie <ljr at fallbrook.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > >  Do you provide support Qt debugging yet in your release?  Obviously
> > you
> > > > must have that capability since Wing uses Qt.
> > > >
> > > > By "support" I mean hooking the Qt mainloop so as to allow breaking a
> > > > running program and dynamically adding new breakpoints, etc.
> > > >
> > > -------------- next part --------------
> > > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > > URL:
> > >
> >
> </pipermail/wingide-users/attachments/20140223/65ec1d17/attachment-0001.html>
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > >
> > > Message: 3
> > > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 00:29:30 -0800 (PST)
> > > From: "thomas.haslwanter" <thomas.haslwanter at fh-linz.at>
> > > To: wingide-users at wingware.com
> > > Subject: [wingide-users] pylint
> > > Message-ID: <1393230570006-4655898.post at n4.nabble.com>
> > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> > >
> > > I am trying to run pylint
> > > On a Win64
> > > from Wing 5.0.2-1
> > >
> > > While it runs from the command line, when I "update" the status for a
> > given
> > > file, I get
> > >
> > > "Error executing PyLint: Command failed with error=22, status=None;
> > > stderr:"
> > >
> > > Any fixes or suggestions?
> > > Thanks, thomas
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > View this message in context:
> > > http://wingide.992054.n4.nabble.com/pylint-tp4655898.html
> > > Sent from the WingIDE - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > >
> > > Message: 4
> > > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:21:44 -0500
> > > From: Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com>
> > > To: "thomas.haslwanter" <thomas.haslwanter at fh-linz.at>,
> > >         wingide-users at wingware.com
> > > Subject: Re: [wingide-users] pylint
> > > Message-ID: <530B6388.1050508 at wingware.com>
> > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> > >
> > > On 2/24/14, 3:29 AM, thomas.haslwanter wrote:
> > > > I am trying to run pylint
> > > > On a Win64
> > > > from Wing 5.0.2-1
> > > >
> > > > While it runs from the command line, when I "update" the status for a
> > > given
> > > > file, I get
> > > >
> > > > "Error executing PyLint: Command failed with error=22, status=None;
> > > stderr:"
> > >
> > > Did you set the executable name in the configuration file?  Use
> > > Configure... from the left-click context menu to open the configuration
> > > file.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > John
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > >
> > > Message: 5
> > > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:23:53 -0500
> > > From: Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com>
> > > To: ljr at fallbrook.net, wingide-users at wingware.com
> > > Subject: Re: [wingide-users] QT mainloop support
> > > Message-ID: <530B6409.9090000 at wingware.com>
> > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> > >
> > > On 2/23/14, 2:35 PM, L J Robie wrote:
> > > > Do you provide support Qt debugging yet in your release?  Obviously
> you
> > > > must have that capability since Wing uses Qt.
> > > >
> > > > By "support" I mean hooking the Qt mainloop so as to allow breaking a
> > > > running program and dynamically adding new breakpoints, etc.
> > >
> > > We've supported this for some time, but there are periodic problems
> when
> > > PyQt or PySide changes.  Which are you using and what version?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > John
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > >
> > > Message: 6
> > > Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:34:16 -0500
> > > From: Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com>
> > > To: diliup gabadamudalige <diliupg at gmail.com>,
> > >         wingide-users at wingware.com
> > > Subject: Re: [wingide-users] Saving old versions -- was wingide-users
> > >         Digest, Vol 118, Issue 10
> > > Message-ID: <530B6678.3020501 at wingware.com>
> > > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> > >
> > > On 2/22/14, 11:26 PM, diliup gabadamudalige wrote:
> > > > Hi!
> > > > Is it possible to do incremental saving? What I mean is after doing
> > some
> > > > code when I hit ctrl+s for the program to save as mynam001, myname002
> > or
> > > > with a suitable name. I like to save my code in little steps so that
> I
> > > > can go back to any little thing i did say some steps back. Also an
> auto
> > > > save feature after a fixed time lapse would be good saving a
> > > > predetermined number of backups. After the number exceeds save again
> > > > from the first bak name. If both features present we step back thru
> the
> > > > code right to the beginning and retrace many things. The music
> software
> > > > that I use (Cubase 7) has similar functions which are extremely
> useful.
> > > > I hope this is ok. Thanks for everything.
> > >
> > > It would be possible to write a Wing extension script to do this, but
> my
> > > suggestion would be to use a version control system such as mercurial
> > > (hg) or git.  Version control systems have been used by developers for
> > > years to keep track of changes in source code and provide a lot more
> > > features than a simple system of keeping numbered files.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > John
> > >
> > > BTW, it's good practice to send a message with a new subject when
> asking
> > > a new question on a mailing list rather than replying to a digest
> > message.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > >
> > > _________________________________________________
> > > Wing IDE users list
> > > http://wingware.com/lists/wingide
> > >
> > > End of wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 12
> > > **********************************************
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Diliup Gabadamudalige
> >
> >
> > http://www.diliupg.com
> > http://soft.diliupg.com/
> >
> >
> >
> **********************************************************************************************
> > This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you
> are
> > not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it
> > and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
> return
> > e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further
> > dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and
> may
> > be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
> > secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
> > errors or omissions.
> >
> >
> **********************************************************************************************
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> >
> </pipermail/wingide-users/attachments/20140225/fb5878d1/attachment-0001.html>
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 5
> > Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:59:33 -0500
> > From: Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com>
> > To: Graham Wideman <initcontact at grahamwideman.com>,
> >         wingide-users at wingware.com
> > Subject: Re: [wingide-users] Stop on exception, within try block?
> > Message-ID: <530CAFD5.3070902 at wingware.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
> >
> > On 2/24/14, 7:37 PM, Graham Wideman wrote:
> > > Is there a setting, feature or approach to get WingIDE debugger to stop
> > on exceptions, even within try..except blocks? (A feature I'm used to
> > having in IDEs for other languages.)
> >
> > Unfortunately, exceptions are used too frequently in Python for stopping
> > on any exception to be all that useful.  There is an exception mode that
> > does this that can be set in the Debugger -> Exceptions preferences --
> > it's the Always option for the Report Exceptions setting -- but it stops
> > too often, at least for me.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > John
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > _________________________________________________
> > Wing IDE users list
> > http://wingware.com/lists/wingide
> >
> > End of wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13
> > **********************************************
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Diliup Gabadamudalige
>
>
> http://www.diliupg.com
> http://soft.diliupg.com/
>
>
> **********************************************************************************************
> This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
> not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it
> and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
> e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further
> dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may
> be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
> secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
> errors or omissions.
>
> **********************************************************************************************
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> </pipermail/wingide-users/attachments/20140226/a8e69e07/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:37:56 -0600
> From: Michael Hipp <michael at redmule.com>
> To: wingide-users at wingware.com
> Subject: Re: [wingide-users] wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13
> Message-ID: <530E4294.404 at redmule.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> On 2/26/2014 11:12 AM, diliup gabadamudalige wrote:
> > Hi helpful Wing IDE user/expert/developer,
> >
> > I am not quite used to version control systems. The way that I know is a
> > simple incremental saving system which i'm used to from a long time ago.
> I
> > tried to use the version control system but the way I understood it is
> mainly
> > for a lot of people editing the same file. Can any one out there please
> help
> > me with a simple step by step guide as to how I can use this method do to
> > incremental saving on the python project that i'm doing using wing IDE
> pro..
> > The project has three files and each one need to be saved occasionally
> when
> > ever i do a serious edit. There is no one else involved in editing. It's
> only
> > me. I am not very good with command line stuff. Any help would be
> > appreciated. I watched some videos on version control systems but
> couldn't
> > figure out how it was done on Wing IDE. Please pardon my ignorance and
> help.
> >
>
> Some will disagree but I don't think VCS is the right tool for what you're
> wanting to do. The rule for VCS is "commit only when you have something
> worthy
> to commit", not IMHO just when you just want to save a checkpoint in a
> file's life.
>
> What I do is keep my development projects in DropBox* or similar cloud sync
> service. I edit my merry way. If I need to go back to an earlier version,
> DropBox will have it available (for a while). This sort of assumes that
> needing
> that old version is more rare than routine. (If routine, I'd be curious to
> know
> what you're doing.)
>
> I do all this along with git, but only commit when I've made a change that
> is
> finished and tested.
>
> I miss the versioned file system we had on VAX/VMS back in the day.
>
> Michael
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 19:58:08 +0000
> From: "Strauch, Rebecca A (DFG)" <rebecca.strauch at alaska.gov>
> To: Michael Hipp <michael at redmule.com>, "wingide-users at wingware.com"
>         <wingide-users at wingware.com>
> Subject: Re: [wingide-users] Incremental saving.... wingide-users
>         Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13
> Message-ID:
>         <
> 93404E5263177E468C3A140C568372AB9DE6AA26 at SOAANCEXMB1.soa.alaska.gov>
> Content-Type: text/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII
>
> I wouldn't mind seeing some type of incremental back-up (in separate
> folder, that clears out after x hours/days), maybe save a copy when you
> save or Ctrl-S.    However, I do rely on the Ctrl-Z (undo) quite a bit for
> the rolling back.  An incremental backup would be for my major screw ups.
>  Unless this is a single-file event though, I could see it getting
> complicated and large if trying to do this on a project.  The files may end
> up getting out sync with each other, but it would be an emergency recovery.
>
> I have access to a version control system (VCS) in my Division, but find
> that much of my python (and javascript) development changes so often (I'm a
> good hack...not good enough to be a hacker) that I hate to "waste" the
> incremental saves to the VCS.  Currently, I just save the incremental
> versions manually...making sure I have a logical name for the backup when
> something works.  This of course relies on me and is therefore not a 100%
> perfect solution.
>
> So +1 if it can be added in a user friendly way.  Just my two cents.
> Rebecca
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: wingide-users-bounces at wingware.com [mailto:
> wingide-users-bounces at wingware.com] On Behalf Of Michael Hipp
> Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:38 AM
> To: wingide-users at wingware.com
> Subject: Re: [wingide-users] wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 13
>
> On 2/26/2014 11:12 AM, diliup gabadamudalige wrote:
> > Hi helpful Wing IDE user/expert/developer,
> >
> > I am not quite used to version control systems. The way that I know is
> > a simple incremental saving system which i'm used to from a long time
> > ago. I tried to use the version control system but the way I
> > understood it is mainly for a lot of people editing the same file. Can
> > any one out there please help me with a simple step by step guide as
> > to how I can use this method do to incremental saving on the python
> project that i'm doing using wing IDE pro..
> > The project has three files and each one need to be saved occasionally
> > when ever i do a serious edit. There is no one else involved in
> > editing. It's only me. I am not very good with command line stuff. Any
> > help would be appreciated. I watched some videos on version control
> > systems but couldn't figure out how it was done on Wing IDE. Please
> pardon my ignorance and help.
> >
>
> Some will disagree but I don't think VCS is the right tool for what you're
> wanting to do. The rule for VCS is "commit only when you have something
> worthy
> to commit", not IMHO just when you just want to save a checkpoint in a
> file's life.
>
> What I do is keep my development projects in DropBox* or similar cloud sync
> service. I edit my merry way. If I need to go back to an earlier version,
> DropBox will have it available (for a while). This sort of assumes that
> needing
> that old version is more rare than routine. (If routine, I'd be curious to
> know
> what you're doing.)
>
> I do all this along with git, but only commit when I've made a change that
> is
> finished and tested.
>
> I miss the versioned file system we had on VAX/VMS back in the day.
>
> Michael
> _________________________________________________
> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _________________________________________________
> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide
>
> End of wingide-users Digest, Vol 118, Issue 15
> **********************************************
>



-- 
Diliup Gabadamudalige


http://www.diliupg.com
http://soft.diliupg.com/

**********************************************************************************************
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received it in error, please delete it
and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail. Any unauthorized reading, reproducing, printing or further
dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.
**********************************************************************************************
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: </pipermail/wingide-users/attachments/20140227/161cc60a/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: wingscr.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 132390 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: </pipermail/wingide-users/attachments/20140227/161cc60a/attachment-0001.jpg>


More information about the wingide-users mailing list