[wingide-users] QT mainloop support

David Cortesi davecortesi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 01:20:39 EST 2014

Wing is a Python IDE, so you must be using it for PyQt (or PySide) code,
and the breakpoints are on Python statements - yes?

I have successfully used Wing Personal 5 to debug a program that has a
QThread and uses signals, trapping on a breakpoint in the thread code and
in the code that handled a signal  from the thread, with no problem.