[wingide-users] Map key for stop & restart debug

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Fri Feb 14 15:05:58 EST 2014

On 2/14/14, 10:27 AM, Michael Hipp wrote:
> I'd like to remap F5 to not only start debugging, but also to stop &
> restart it when paused. This way I can just tap F5 at any time.

You'd need to define a command via an extension script and then bind
that command to F5.  A simple command that is probably close to what you
want is:

import wingapi

def restart_if_paused(app=wingapi.kArgApplication,
dbg=wingapi.kArgDebugger):

     run_state = dbg.GetCurrentRunState()
     if run_state.GetThreads() is not None:
         app.ExecuteCommand('debug-kill')