[wingide-users] wingide-users Digest, Vol 113, Issue 14

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Sep 30 07:14:16 MDT 2013

Charles Hartman wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Christopher Fry <cfry1 at mit.edu
> <mailto:cfry1 at mit.edu>> wrote:
>
>     I apologize for my "guns blazing". That was emotion coming from my
>     frustration about
>     how difficult it is to debug code, how bad popular programming
>     languages are, and how slow
>     improvements in software languages and development tools are esp in
>     comparison
>     to hardware advancements.
>

> Get a grip.  And don't take it out on the guys who are making it work

Thanks, but let's please keep discussion here civil!

I think Fry has some good points and isn't alone in requesting most of
these things.  Sounds like he agrees delivery wasn't the best, which is
fine.

I'm glad to see people get passionate about IDEs and programming tools
in general.  I also get frustrated when we end up having less time to
work on great design and features than we would like.

Just as a general note:  It's OK to just email us privately at
support at wingware.com if you feel the need to vent.  We probably share at
least some of your frustrations and may be able to make suggestions for
work-arounds until we can improve things.