[wingide-users] Using wingdbstub with IPython Notebook?

reckoner reckoner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 11:11:27 MDT 2013

I'm using the IPython Notebook and including the usual

	import wingdbstub

in my code that is running in the notebook. I also have the  Wing IDE
open with breakpoints set. However, when I run the code in the notebook,
the IDE is not stopping at the breakpoints. I do, however, see that the
"STOP" icon in the Wing IDE is active indicating that the debugger is,
in fact, attached to the process. It's just not stopping there.

Any tips on using the Wing debugger with IPython notebooks?

Thanks!