[wingide-users] b7 editor file tab lost settings

Jason Mehring nrgaway at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 19:35:39 MDT 2013

I often edit files with the same file name (main.py) but the all have different parent directory names, like core and static.

My editor tabs used to display 'core/main.py', 'static/main.py' but something must have happened and they only display as 'main.py #1', 'main.py #2' ... 'main.py #10'.  This is real confusing for me since its hard to switch between tabs.

Is there a setting to restore the behaviour I want or is it a bug?