[wingide-users] Wing 4.1.14 released

Wingware info at wingware.com
Fri Sep 6 12:27:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

We've just released Wing IDE 4.1.14 with a few minor improvements and
bug fixes:

* Avoid dropping debugger connections when using Python 3.3
* Allow C debugger such as gdb to attach to a debug process running
under Python 3
* Allow auto-showing the Debug I/O tool only on first output for each
debug session
* Don't show the run args dialog when restarting the debug process (and
use same args)
* Go to correct symbol when selection range is non-empty
* Fix auto-editing when inserting HTML comments to avoid duplicate >
* Don't incorrectly warn about presence of WING:* special env vars in OS
Commands
* pylint-execute and pylint-package-execute commands show the PyLint
panel by default
* Don't apply auto-editing operations to new-line-before and new-line-after
* Fix data corruption when using the x key in vi-mode to delete a
   non-ascii character
* Avoid breaking occurrences highlighting when search on invalid regular
expression
* Correctly report refusal to open a file with size exceeding the
   configured maximum file size threshold

See the change log at
http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/4.1.14/CHANGELOG.txt for
details.