[wingide-users] Beta 5.0.0-b7 annoyances (1)

David Cortesi davecortesi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:49:59 EDT 2013

I mentioned this before but thought I would again with pictures.
I'll use separate emails as these should probably be
treated as separate issues.

First, every time I start a debugging session by clicking "Run",
AND every time that the debugger moves into a different source file,
the Stack Data display in the right toolbox goes to default column
widths where the "Variable" column is much too wide making
the "Value" column invisible. Typical display:

http://imgur.com/fnHIooi

Thanks,
Dave Cortesi