[wingide-users] Wing IDE 5.0 beta8 released

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Wed Oct 2 09:36:42 MDT 2013

Small config bug to report:

Edit -> Preferences -> User Interface -> Fonts

Editor/Font size - > Use Selected Font/Size

Click Change

It always defaults to Bold Italic, instead of Regular, or instead of what was
already selected.  So if I click Change, then click OK, it changes it to
Bold/Italic, even if that was not what it was before.

--
Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer