[wingide-users] Git Integration Error

Veesa Norman (CMP) V.Norman at uea.ac.uk
Sun Nov 24 09:29:16 MST 2013

I am using Bitbucket as my repository and am using ssh as the transfer protocol.

When I do a "git push" on the command line my project is successfully pushed to the repo.

When I try and do a push with the tool within Wing I get the following error:

Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

****

I have a separate ssh identity setup for bitbucket but like I say, it works on the command line.

In the Locations tab of the git tool, in the Push to box I have the same line that is in my .git/config.

I have googled this extensively and no-one else seems to have my problem, so I am assuming I have a Wing configuration error.

Regards,

Veesa