[wingide-users] wingide-users Digest, Vol 115, Issue 12

Mitchell L Model dev at software-concepts.org
Wed Nov 20 14:10:37 MST 2013

Sorry. I did check both the menu bar menus and the contextual menu, but didn't see it. (That's an example of why I am always so reluctant to send something directly to the list rather than to you guys, leaving you to forward to the list what makes sense.) Turns out that with the Separate Toolbox Windows policy the contextual menu item (along with Evaluate Expression in Python Shell) are grayed out and I just missed them.

Disabling them is an interesting "choice", if it is. Is there something difficult about sending an expression at a breakpoint to a Debug Probe or Python Shell when they are in a different window because of the windowing policy? Doesn't seem that splitting the tools off from the editor should force that treatment. (Though I can see the problem peeking out in the context of my previous message saying that toolboxes magically appear in editor windows that didn't have them when an expression was evaluated.)