[wingide-users] single Debug I/O windows not always simple to achieve
Mitchell L Model
dev at software-concepts.org
Wed Nov 20 14:05:34 MST 2013
Here's an odd sequence that seems to lead unavoidably to multiple Debug I/O windows:
1. Combined Toolbox and Editor Windows policy
2. Editor with toolbox at bottom containing among other things a Debug I/O tool.
3. Move a file from the editor to a new window.
4. Set a breakpoint somewhere in that file.
6. At the break select something and do Evaluate Selection in Debug Probe.
7. Whomp! A toolbox is added to the editor window that mimics the one in the window from which the file was moved, complete with splits if it had them. If the original window had a Debug I/O, the new one will too.
On Nov 20, 2013, at 2:00 PM, wingide-users-request at wingware.com wrote:
> The problems here only can occur if there is more than one Debug I/O
> tool. For developers only using a single Debug I/O tool, this isn't an
> issue. We do plan to fix the potential problems with multiple Debug I/O
More information about the wingide-users