[wingide-users] Evaluate Selection in the Debug Probe

Mitchell Model mlm at acm.org
Wed Nov 20 13:57:44 MST 2013

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was there, but when I went to look while in a break point I didn't see it. It was grayed out because at the time I looked I was running under the "Separate Toolbox Windows" Windowing Policy of the Layout preference and apparently that command is not available from that policy. (Nor can it be activated by a keybinding.)