[wingide-users] Wing crashing on kubuntu 12.04 when starting debug session

George Holubec gholubec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 04:50:09 MST 2013

Was this problem ever solved? I'm having the same issue with KDE on Ubuntu
12.0.4 LTS and Wing4.1 (See below)...

Also the link https://wingware.com/doc/install/trouble-linux is not
available any longer....

Many Thanks,

George H.

bash> wing4.1
The program 'wing.py' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 13746 error_code 3 request_code 152 minor_code 3)
bash>