[wingide-users] PROBLEM SOLVED: Question on calling SubroutineA in SubroutineB

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Nov 14 09:02:04 MST 2013

On 11/14/13 10:48 AM, Joseph POLLACCO wrote:
> Dear John,
> Many thanks for responding so promptly to my question. You resolved
> this important issue for which I did research without finding a solution.
> May be it might be a good idea to write a few words in the Wing IDE
> Manual. Would you want me to write something on this issue, if yes where
> would you place it in the manual?

I'm glad you found a solution.  I would still suggest that you work
through a Python tutorial such as the tutorial on python.org or Dive
into Python.  This question is a question about the Python programming
language and not about Wing IDE.

We've taken the approach of not trying to document how to write Python
in the Wing manual; developers can use one of the many web resources /
books / videos / etc that introduce and document the Python language
better that we'd be able to.

Cheers,