[wingide-users] PROBLEM SOLVED: Question on calling SubroutineA in SubroutineB

Joseph POLLACCO pollacco.water at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:48:30 MST 2013

Dear John,

Many thanks for responding so promptly to my question. You resolved
this important issue for which I did research without finding a
May be it might be a good idea to write a few words in the Wing IDE
Manual. Would you want me to write something on this issue, if yes where
would you place it in the manual?

Kind regards,

Joseph Alexander Paul POLLACCO
(: (+33) 1 69 86 16 61