[wingide-users] Question on calling SubroutineA in SubroutineB

Jeff Vahue jvahue at knowlogicsoftware.com
Thu Nov 14 08:24:30 MST 2013

Joseph,

In addition to your current reading I highly recommend you read Dive into Python.  It’s free online and very well written.  By working through some of the examples you will see how to develop truly complex Python programs.  You can probably work through most of Dive into Python in a few hours and you will be amazed at how simple the answer to your question is.

To answer your question you need an import statement at the top of Test1.py.

This is a fairly basic concept to Python and many other languages and a quick read of Dive into Python will answer this an many more of your questions, as I’m sure you have more as you get deeper into Python.

Jeff Vahue

90 Annawon Ave.

Wrentham, MA. 02093

508-404-0067

www.knowlogicsoftware.com <http://www.knowlogicsoftware.com/>

Knowlogic Software25717FinalLogoD6L1(RGB)

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEES. It may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please promptly notify the sender and delete the original and all copies from your system.