[wingide-users] Question on calling SubroutineA in SubroutineB

Joseph POLLACCO pollacco.water at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 01:46:55 MST 2013

Dear WingIDE users,

I am new to the WingIDE 5  community and I have a trivial question
concerning how to call another subroutine. This action is easily
performed in MATLAB and in FORTRAN but I do not know why this does not
work for me in WingIDE.

For example, calling the subroutine TEST1(a,b) [works well
independently] from subroutine TEST2.

Unfortunately I get the error codeNameError: name 'TEST2' is not defined

I have performed the following action:

1)      Created a NewProject;

2)      Add existing directory

3)      Project properties -> Environment -> Python path (Custom)

  Many thanks for any help you may provide,

Kind regards,

Joseph

Joseph Alexander Paul POLLACCO
HYDROLOGIST MODELLER/ PROGRAMMER