[wingide-users] Could the debugger import designated modules into every module?

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Sat Mar 23 10:10:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a set of tools that I use only for debugging, either in the debug probe or in conditional breakpoints. While debugging I add an import line but it is all too easy to forget to remove it when it becomes production code. It would be really nice if the debugger could be told to do that auto-magically. It would be as neat as the scraping helper snippets that helps source code analysis.

Best wishes,

Luc J. Bourhis