[wingide-users] Quick return

Adam Hughes hugadams at gwmail.gwu.edu
Wed Mar 20 13:21:58 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is already a feature...

If I'm working on a big source file, often, I'd like to be able to quickly
return to my working line after scrolling to some other point in the source
code.  For example, if I am working on a function and need to scan 100
lines below to see how I did something in a related function, is there a
quick way to return to my working line without manually going back?

Thanks

--
Adam Hughes
Physics Ph.D Candidate