[wingide-users] Auto-close characters should not produce non-pythonic code

Mark Jones mark0978 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:45:38 EDT 2013

I found this irritating at first too, then I learned I could select the
text I want surrounded and open the parens and it would auto surround

a + b*c

select the a+b, hit ( and now you have

Now, I'm irritated by every text editor that DOESN'T do this auto surround
for me.

Even works for nested surrounds like django template tags

Highlight the whole thing and then hit {{ and you have