[wingide-users] column of text issue

Steve Barnes gadgetsteve at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:23:59 EDT 2013

On 19/03/13 15:18, Lee Gramling wrote:
> I seem to be having trouble in wing were a column of text does not
> line up, and I am not sure if it has to do with tabs (which I thought
> would be converted to spaces) or the font I am using.  I am attaching
> two images, the first using source code font/size * Use Default
> the second using arial unicode ms 9
>

> Does wing not convert tabs to spaces? Is wing using proportional fonts?
> If it does use proportional fonts how can I pick a font that is fixed?
>
> I am on Windows 7.
>

> Lee

> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide
There is an option of all tabs, all spaces or leave things alone, you
can also switch fonts to one with fixed in the name or try default in
the Edit->Preferences->User Interface.  If you select Tools->
Indentation you will get a tool that allows you to select the
indentation to use and convert any files that don't comply.

Gadget/Steve

--
Steve /Gadget/ Barnes