[wingide-users] column of text issue

Lee Gramling leegramling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:18:20 EDT 2013

I seem to be having trouble in wing were a column of text does not
line up, and I am not sure if it has to do with tabs (which I thought
would be converted to spaces) or the font I am using.  I am attaching
two images, the first using source code font/size * Use Default
the second using arial unicode ms 9

Does wing not convert tabs to spaces? Is wing using proportional fonts?
If it does use proportional fonts how can I pick a font that is fixed?

I am on Windows 7.

Lee