[wingide-users] Long delay when starting OSX debugging session?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sun Mar 10 23:29:58 EDT 2013

Riley Porter wrote:
> Has anyone else experienced this?  When I click play it takes anywhere
> from 3 to 5 seconds to spin up the python interpreter.  It works on my
> Macbook pro fine, however on this iMac it lags?
>
> Any thoughts?

Try setting the Debugger > Diagnostics > Debug Internals Log File and
sending that to support at wingware.com after starting a debug run.  Also,
please submit a bug report form the Help menu in Wing at the same time
with the error log included (that's the IDE-side log, which will be
useful to see for the same debug run).