[wingide-users] Right-click menus disappear

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Fri Mar 8 15:22:52 EST 2013

Hi,

I've noticed with the last view revision of Wing IDE 4.1 that when I
right-click on recently added tools or just right-click on the tabs that
represent the currently opened scripts that the little pop-up context menu
will appear while I have the right-click button pressed and disappear when
I release it.

It will eventually come out of that and the context menu will stick around
long enough for me to make a choice, but sometimes I have to right-click
half a dozen times or more to get it to work. Has anyone else noticed this
issue?

I am using 4.1.12-1 (rev 28337) on Windows 7 with Python 2.6.6.

Thanks!

Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org