[wingide-users] How to copy a long string value?

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Mon Jun 24 16:14:35 EDT 2013

I use the "Debug probe" to write a selector that returns the value, then
I select and copy it from the Debug Probe pane.

In your example, the "selector" is something like: "mumble.pure[0][1]",
where "mumble" is whatever is cut off in your screen shot.

As a convenience, in the debug probe you can also assign the string to a
local variable ("aString = mumble.pure[0][1]") so that it's easier to
work with.

Hope this helps!

--
Tom Stambaugh