[wingide-users] PyLint

Tobias Hoellrich tobiash at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:10:15 EDT 2013

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681382(v=vs.85).as
px says that "Error 11" means "An attempt was made to load a program with an
incorrect format." (if that's the error reported up there).

If you have the time, you may want to fire up Process Monitor
(http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx) before you
launch pylint from Wing and then scan the log for CreateProcess entries to
see the exact (offending) command line. Maybe it gives you hint about a
work-around.

Cheers - Tobias